Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Infamous Kat Stacks

Ok.... So, I'm pretty sure by now you have heard about this chick Kat Stacks, right? I kinda have this love/hate thing going on here.... And I want to know your different opinions on this situation... Not specifically about her, but in general. Some days I feel like she is on point with some of her actions and sometimes I just feel sorry for her because one of these days she's going to come up missing playing these dangerous games. I do not at all condone being a h*e and giving all the no-good a*s men something that should only be cherished by one. When you parade yourself around men as a loose sl*t.... Then that's how they will treat you. If you demand respect... You will attract the good ones that will give you what you need.  I was laughing my ass off when she posted those videos exposing these guys... Not because I'm hating on them... It's just that I'm almost positive that those same men have treated many women terribly... Ran through them... Kicked em' to the curb... And never looked back. They deserve to be put to shame just as the many women they've done this to. Maybe... She was tired of being passed around....            


Once again, I do not agree with women being loose(it's their choice). I can't blame her though. Has anyone stopped to think that this chick has gone through a lot in her life... No father... A hoe most her life? She was a stripper in her teenage years... That's not exactly the recipe for normal adult development. All I'm saying is she may have some psychological issues that may need to be treated by a professional... She has issues. Something else that just trips me out... She has FANS.... For sleeping with all these guys and telling everyone. AND.... She has mad haters who don't even know her... Talkin' crazy sh*t like they went to school with this girl or something. Crazy! Jealous much? It's really not that serious. There are hoes all over the world so this is nothing new  to go crazy about. Why... Because she fucked over a celebrity? I honestly don't believe their self worth is any greater than ours. God sees us equally as his children...so why is this any different? It's just their job... yea they are talented at what they do, but so are Physicians, electricians, firemen, labor workers, photographers, even cashiers... they do their job...but you don't see them getting worshiped. God is a jealous God... and he doesn't like you worshiping anyone but Him... Gettagrip! It's good to see these men exposed.... But her being publicized for this and made into a mini celeb has probably just made the situation worse. This chick is probably thinking it's ok to be a h*e and other people think it's ok too... And these kids that are seeing her on youtube and thinking she is the coolest thing on earth...and trying to be her! Its scary to think children are exposed to this sh*t and parents are wondering why all these baby girls are getting pregnant even before the age of 14. Watch ur kids! Kat is only 21 now...but once she gets older and a little wiser... She will start to realize that her baby will be exposed to these things she has done and it won't be cute any longer. Damn, if baby boy ever googles his mom's name... He'll see all these naked pictures of her, a video exposing her snatch and all these videos with her straight up snitching on all these guys she's slept with... No bueno! I know I would just DIE if I seen one of my parents naked... Ugh! She'll regret it one day.   


 To the women out there- Please have some self respect. If a man cannot respect you..... Then move on to the next 'cause I can assure you sweetie...  just as fast as he gets in your skirt...he'll walk out that door with no remorse.  Put it on lock-down before you catch something you can't get rid of "clank-clank". Believe me.... A women who has respect for herself and can lure a man without throwing p*ssy all over town.... Is a lot more appealing to a man that him knowing many-a-men have been there... Eeew!  You will continue to be a side h*e.... And will never become a wife who is taken seriously.  To all the men- stop mistreating these women! Keep On... And your d*ck is going to fall off. Lol. Condoms are not 100 percent safe. It's all fun and games until one morning u wake up like "sh*t... Where my d*ck!" Lol.. But really... Treat these women how you would expect someone to treat your daughter or mother. You wouldn't want some young fool squeezing on her booty or passing her to his boys, right? Alright then!    So, peeps... I've gotten out what I had to say and I would love to get your input as well.... And remember women... "Clank-clank". And men "treat em' right". Love ya! Don't forget to subscribe to my page.....Muahh

No comments:

Post a Comment